1 - For best performance you should have PCI-X, PCI-e with 1G of memory or Laptop with 2G of memory.
2 - CS6910For Fire Dragon firewire camera b.
3 - Fire wire b card 800 mega bit per second.
4 - 9-9 pins fire wire cable.
5 - Software CD. SDK and viewer, Driver for the fire wire card and windows XP fix.
Also, you can Download from the following link:
- Turn off you Table Top computer and install the fire wire card or the PCMCI card to the laptop. Plug the 12 VDC power supply to the PCMCI card.
- Turn on your computer, to make your CPU support 800 MBS fire wire b and you are using Windows XP We recommend to perform the following:
C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386 and rename the SP2.CAP to SP2X.CAP
** Do not plug the camera at this time.
- Install the TeliDcam software and go to control panel, system, hardware and then device manager.
- Double click IEEE1394 bus host then use right mouse to click Texas Instrument OHIC and select update driver.
- Hardware update wizard will display select no not this time then click next. Select from specific location and click next. Select Do not search I will choose the driver
to install and click next.
- Click on the have disc and type
C:\Program Files\TeliDCAM\Driver and click on the browse. Select 1394 then press okay then click next for the hardware update wizard will start updating. Press continue if you get any messages then press finished. This should replace your old IEEE1394 Firewire driver and upgrade your speed to 800MBS.
- Go back to the Device manager and check the new IEEE194b
- Now connect the 9-9 fire wire cable from the card to the camera and check the back of the camera red LED should be on. You should see the Imaging Device appears on the Device Manger.
- Select the Imaging Device in the Devise manager and right mouse click the Generic camera driver and select update driver.
- Hardware update wizard will display select no not this time then click next. Select from specific location and click next. Select do not search I will choose the driver to install and click next.
- Click on the have disc and type C:\programfiles\TeliDcam\driver then click okay. Then click on browse and select 1394dcam. Then select open and Okay to install the camera driver under Imaging Device. Click next and then the Hardware update wizard will update the driver. Press continue if you get any messages and then press finished.
- On the tool bar Click start and select all programs then click on TeliDcam and Click on DcamViwer.exe.
- You should see video image on the viewer and you can select setup to change From 640x480 to 1280x960 RGB and set the white balance.
- If you only see black Image then your click on the cameras Icon to turn off the camera and then change the camera speed to lower speed or lower resolution.
You have completed the driver installation and upgraded your windows XP and you do not have to this again. If you have any questions please call me at 714-356-8456 or you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org